I may have started off the year with a salad but I just had to follow up with an amazing new pizza … The Vegan Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza! I had wanted to make this for quite a while before I finally got around to it. In fact, its first iteration was as a quesadilla! And it was wonderful wrapped up in a warm tortilla, but I’ll go on record as saying it’s even better as a pizza.
- Beyond Meat crumbles (Seitan crumbles, Boca, etc would also work)
- Gooey cheese (a mix of Daiya mozzarella and cheddar)
You must not skip the pickles. They border on life-changing.
I want to kiss these pictures. MWAH!
Are you hungry yet?
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 6 slices vegan bacon
- 2 cups Beyond Meat crumbles
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1+ cup Daiya mozzarella and cheddar mixed (depending on how cheesy you like it!)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 dill hamburger chip sliced pickles
- Preheat oven and pizza stone to 425.
- Pan fry the bacon per package instructions, with a pinch of salt, chop and set aside. Cook the crumbles per package instructions.
- Top dough with pizza sauce then spread the crumbles evenly. Spread the cheese mixture, and then add the tomatoes. Bake 12-15 minutes until cheese is melty. Add pickle slices so that each piece of pizza has a pickle!