Hey! I announced with winner of the Bee Free Honee Giveaway!
I remember my father making corn pancakes for me when I was little, and they’ve always been a favorite of mine. There’s something unexpected and special about those sweet, crisp little nuggets hidden inside fluffy pancakes, and it never fails to make me smile!
For extra fun, I suggest preparing as mini-pancakes 🙂
Sweet Corn Pancakes (serves at least 2 )
You can use canned, frozen or fresh but make sure it’s cooked and (if frozen), thawed.
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious Coconut Milk, plus some extra to adjust consistency if needed
- 2.5 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup AP flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, plus an extra pinch
- Heaping 1/2 cup of sweet corn
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, mixing well. Slowly add the coconut milk, oil and corn, mixing just until smooth. If it’s too thick, you can thin it out with a dash of coconut milk.
- Ladle the batter onto hot, oiled pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Let sit until bubbles appear and then start to pop on top of the pancake, then flip. Make sure you don’t flip too soon because multiple flippings ruin the texture of the pancake!