Ahh, winter. Dry skin and stuffy noses. But also? Hearty chili, creamy chowders, and satisfying soups! I’m here to help you get yourself in a wintery sort of mood with 24 delicious recipes that will please vegans and omnivores alike!
1. Black Bean Coconut Soup: I first made this soup in 2008, and haven’t stopped since! Don’t let the simplicity of it’s ingredients fool you, it’s decadent and wonderful!
2. Taco Soup: Spicy and hearty, this is a perennial favorite at my house! You can also make it in the slow-cooker and enjoy the scent of it cooking!
6. Baked Potato Soup: This just might be the ultimate in comfort food-soup!
7. Sweet Potato Tomato Soup with Quinoa: This one is a proven hit among omni doubters!
8. Chick’n Noodle Soup: So delicious it was named one of the 60 Best Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes on the Internet!
12. Creamy Broccoli Cheese Soup: Panera ain’t got nothing on this one!
13. Cauliflower Corn Chowder: This hearty chowder is made a bit lighter by switching cauliflower for the potatoes!
17. Chipotle and Sweet Potato Chowder: One of earliest recipes, and still one of my favorites. It’s a delicious combination of sweet and spicy!
18. New Mexican Corn Chowder: Green Chile… Does it get any more authentic NM than that?
20. White Chick’n Chili: With just a handful of ingredients, you’ll get this delicious meal on the table in no time!
21. Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili: Simple and hearty, and perfect for cold weather!