Okay, so yah… more of a soup really, but we’re just gonna go ahead and stick with chili. Vegan White Chick’n Chili.
- Delicious, flavorful broth
- Soy curls
- Great northern beans
- Salsa verde(!!)
Sounds really good, right? Right!
And it’s ridiculously easy to make, with very few ingredients. And other than the avocados and fresh cilantro, and maybe the salsa verde, you might already have everything you need in your pantry! It was fast too… from start to finish, less than 20 minutes!
- 5 cups water
- 2 Not Chick'n bouillon cubes
- 2.5 cups dry soy curls
- 2 cans great northern beans
- 16oz jar salsa verde (I like Herdez)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt & pepper
- In a large stock or soup pot combine the water, bouillon and soy curls, and bring to a boil. Add everything else, and reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, uncovered. Taste and add S&P as needed. That's it!
- Serves 4-6 depending on appetite!