If you’re planning to watch a football game or awards show anytime soon, or even just settling in with a good book, you’re gonna want to make this Creamy Vegan Bacon Corn Dip! I’m not sure I even need to try and sell you on this – I feel like these pictures will do that for me!
Need more encouragement? Just imagine: Cream cheese, bacon, sweet corn, crispy jalapenos and bell peppers… Yum! I enjoyed my dip with Fritos, and that would be my recommendation to you. Hard to imagine any other chip would be as perfectly suited to scooping up this magical deliciousness!
I made this a few weeks back for a Broncos game, and maybe I’ll make it again this Sunday when my REAL team plays. Unless I make my Spicy Grape Jelly Meatballs… or my Vegan Queso… or my Loaded Baked Potato dip! Can’t go wrong either way. Go Pats!!
- 4 slices vegan bacon
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 diced jalapeno
- 12 oz frozen sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Dice the bacon, then fry the bacon per with a few spritzes of non-stick spray over medium heat with a pinch of salt, 4-5 minutes, flipping once. Set aside.
- Add the veggies to the same pan with 1-2 tablespoons water and saute for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want to end up with no water left in the pan.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, and sugar. Reduce heat to low and stir until melted. Spoon into serving bowl and top with bacon and green onions.