Ooey gooey melty cheese, those amazing Beyond Chicken strips (have you tried those yet?), veggies and Frank’s wing sauce… it’s as easy as that!
Seriously. You chop up some peppers and onions. You mix in the chick’n strips and the hot sauce. Then you combine it all with cheese and a couple tortillas. This is a great lunch… or combine it with a big ol’ salad like I did and call it dinner!
I served mine with some vegan ranch, but sour cream would be good as well.
Looking for some other ways to increase your buffalo sauce intake?
- Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
- Buffalo Chick’n Spaghetti
- Buffalo Tofu Spring Rolls
- Buffalo Baked Potatoes with Chickpeas & Kale
- Buffalo Tofu n’ Corn Salad
- Buffalo Chickpea Salad
- Buffalo Wing Tacos
Hmm… Apparently I really like buffalo sauce!
- 1/2 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I like Franks)
- 10 Beyond Chicken strips, defrosted
- 4 medium tortillas
- Daiya cheddar shreds
- Slice the onion and pepper. Water saute over medium heat until soft, 5-6 minutes. Dry out the water, then stir in the sauce and chicken strips, over low heat. Let sit over heat until the sauce and strips are warmed.
- In a large pan or griddle over low/medium heat, lay out two tortillas. Cover with a small handful of cheese, followed by half the buffalo mix on each, then more cheese. Reduce heat to low and cover for 2-3 minutes. This gets the cheese nice and soft!
- Add the top tortillas and flip, then cook for another 2-3 minutes until crisp on the outside and melty on the inside!